Not everyone wants to commit to making a gift in their wills or estates. Some prefer the increased flexibility that a beneficiary designation provides by using:
- IRAs and retirement plans
- Life insurance policies
- Commercial annuities
It only takes three simple steps to make this type of gift. Here's how to name The Cleveland Orchestra as a beneficiary:
- Contact your retirement plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution for a change-of-beneficiary form.
- Decide what percentage (1 to 100) you would like us to receive and name us, along with the percentage you chose, on the beneficiary form.
- Return the completed form to your plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution.
- Contact Katie Shames at 216-231-8006 or email@example.com for additional information on beneficiary designations and how they can help support the Orchestra with our mission.
- Talk to your financial or legal advisor to learn which assets will or will not trigger taxable income when paid to a beneficiary.
- If you name the Orchestra in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: The Musical Arts Association
Address: 11001 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106
Federal Tax ID Number: 34-0714468